Flash Alerts

LED Flash notify!

The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.

Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone’s LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.

[main functions]

– When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.

– You can regulate blinking frequency.

– You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.

This entry was posted in 미분류. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. Mike
    Posted 2013년 August 11일 at 4:12 pm | Permalink

HTC phone but not using stock sms; using GO and text flash alerts do not work. Works with/ for phone calls

2. sumaya
    Posted 2013년 August 26일 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

work. Works with/ for phone calls

3. Posted 2013년 August 30일 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

I actually seem to go along with all the stuff that has been written within “Flash Alerts”.
    I am grateful for all the information.Thanks,Hildegarde

4. Matthew Breshears
    Posted 2014년 January 12일 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

I have a S2 and it works on it but some of the settings are in chines or something

5. Posted 2016년 January 7일 at 7:52 am | Permalink

please I have Techno C8 I try it but the sitting has not don’t please

6. xXJoewyXx
    Posted 2017년 March 16일 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

You guys, the J7 isn’t the only phone with front flash, I have the Moto X Pure Edition & it has a front flash.

I’m also a subscriber to the pro version of this app. Improve Moto X Pure Edition version please